Dream Doodles and Cockapoo’s Health Warranty
and Purchase Agreement
This contract is between Dream Doodles and Cockapoo’s.
(Hereafter “Buyer”) and is entered on this date: ____________________.
Puppy Name: _____________________________________________________
Born on: _______________ Gender: _________________________
Sire Name: ______________ Dame Name:______________________
Micro chip: ______________ Color: __________________________
1. Dream Doodles and Cockapoo’s guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had it’s first round of immunizations, has been dewormed, and spayed/neutered or spayed/neutered contract at the time the buyer takes possession. The buyer has three business days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the seller, at buyer’s cost, for a full refund. The buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the three business days, the health warranty is void.
2. Dream Doodles and Cockapoo’s provides this warranty for one year after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the seller within seven days of informing the seller of the defect. Dream Doodles and Cockapoos has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
3. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Guardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
4. If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within one year of purchase, the buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter. Your puppy need not be returned to us provided there is documented support of medical condition. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the buyer.
5. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 12 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the buyer’s expense by a licensed veterinarian acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason of the death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. Dream Doodles and Cockapoos agrees to provide a number of the microchip that has been implanted in the puppy.
7. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
8. This warranty is non-transferable.
1. The buyer agrees to pay Dream Doodles and Cockapoos a total sum of $ ______________. This fee does not include shipping, if shipping is required.
2. The buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the buyer at all times after the dog leaves the seller.
3. The buyer agrees that their puppy will be housed indoors.
4. Dream Doodles and Cockapoos highly recommends feeding their puppy only a premium quality food. (not a food sold in grocery)
5. The buyer agrees to keep their puppy at a healthy weight.
6. The buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their puppy, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication.
7. The seller highly recommends providing basic obedience training with their puppy within the first year of owning their dog.
8. The buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after their puppy is over one year of age.
9. The buyer agrees to contact Dream Doodles and Cockapoos immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their puppy for any reason. The buyer and Dream Doodles and Cockapoos will determine how the dog will be rehomed.
10. The buyer agrees to never place the puppy in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.
Name: __________________ Phone Number: ___________________
Buyer Phone Number: __________________________________________
Signature___________________________ Date: _______________
Signature: __________________________ Date: _________________